At G-Sight, our mission is to supply our products with the latest in laser technology design and highest quality standards.G-Sight is committed and dedicated to offering great service and real value to our business partners and customers. We are proud to deliver a precise and reliable sighting solution at an exceptional price-value. Complete this Contact Form and receive a prompt response to your question, comment, or concern from a G-Sight professional. Please allow up to 24 Hours for a response.
Hours of Operations: 8:00am – 5:00pm (Monday –Friday) PST
Marketing/Public Relations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service/Technical Support: email@example.com
Laser Training Pro App Customer support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
Does G-Sight offer international shipping?
No. G-Sight is unable to ship outside the United States. Due to export control laws and regulations, all orders made to G-Sight must have both billing and shipping addresses located within the 50 United States or District of Columbia. International dealers are encouraged to contact G-Sights international distributor.
Are G-Sight Lasers visible during the day?
No commercially-available laser sight that is powered within the limits dictated by federal law is effective for stress fire situations in broad daylight beyond a very limited range. Indoor and low light environments present the best conditions for a laser sight to be clearly seen.
Why can't I see the laser beam from my laser to the target?
The light that a G-Sight laser emits is seen as a solid dot on target, not a visible beam like you may see in movies. Any visible beam of light you perceive is produced by the reflection of particles or contaminants in the air. The laser will NOT produce a line connecting the target to the laser source.
How do I make a return?
To speed your return, please follow these steps:
- Contact G-Sight during business hours (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm PST) prior to returning your product. They will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to ensure proper processing.
- Prepare the item for shipping in its original packaging with the supplied RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the carton to ensure proper routing. If you do not have the original packaging, please wrap the item in bubble wrap or other quality padding and place in an appropriately sized box. G-Sight cannot be held responsible for damage or loss in shipping. Please retain the tracking information in case your package is misplaced while in transit.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number, email, RMA number and the reason for the return.
Please note: Packages must be returned prepaid. G-Sight will not accept COD packages. G-Sight can only accept returns for products purchased through an Authorized Dealer with proof of purchase. All other returns should be to the place of purchase. Any and all refunds will be applied to the credit card used at the time of purchase.
Please allow 10-15 business days from receipt of your package for processing. You may obtain a status of your return at any point during this time by contacting G-Sight at 626-594-0016 or email@example.com.
My laser does not turn on out of the package, what do I do?
Try these handy remedies before returning your laser.
(Laser Training Cartridges and Bore Sighters)
- Make sure all the batteries are inserted positive side first. All batteries must be facing the same direction. The batteries have a tendance to flip when inserted to be watchful when inserting them.
- You may need to replace the batteries.
- Check the package and cartridge. If they say IR, this means it is an infrared laser. This laser is not visible to the human eye.
- Remove the plastic and re-insert the battery
- Check both switches (Cap / Wire Pressure Switch.)
Why can't I download the App?
• Your device may not be supported
• Your software may be out of date. Update your software and retry.
• You did not give access to your camera. You must allow access to your camera and microphone in order to use the app.
• You may not live in the USA. The app is only available in the USA.
If you have questions please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org