Laser Training Pro
The G-Sight Laser Training Pro Mobile Application takes dry-fire training to the next level. We have partnered with Guidance Sports to bring the most revolutionary free mobile application. Our cutting edge technology does not require any third party targets or software. Simply, set up virtually any target, calibrate, and begin training. When a session has been completed trainers can review each shot the continue training. Combined with your Laser Training Cartridge Generation II, the Laser Training Pro app allows you to safely train while perfecting the fundamentals of firearm training, shooting, and marksmanship. Be sure to download this amazing application for FREE on the App Store, and on Google Play.
The 18 Best Pieces of New Gear We Saw at SHOT Show 2017
G-Sight Laser Training Pro
G-SIGHT JOINS INDUSTRY’S BEST FOR CALIBER AWARDS
G-Sight is up for Best New Accessory with its Laser Training Pro APP and Laser Training Cartridge GEN2 at this year’s Caliber Awards at NASGW EXPO 2017. The Laser Training APP and cartridges make dry fire training easy and affordable and will go head to head with the other top accessories released this year.
The National Association of Sporting Goods Wholesalers (NASGW), in partnership with the Professional Outdoor Media Association (POMA), have created six new shooting sports industry awards to recognize excellence in innovation and manufacturing. Called the “Caliber Awards,” they will honor the highest caliber new products in six product categories including the best new rifle, handgun, shotgun, ammunition, optic and best new accessory – and an overall best new product award chosen from these six.
“We are very excited about the partnership with POMA and these new Caliber Awards, recognizing the amazing products our manufacturing members create. NASGW will continue to honor manufacturers committed to wholesale distribution with our annual “Leadership Awards,” but these new awards will be all about the best new products of the year,” said Kenyon Gleason, NASGW president.
“The industry was interested in this type of recognition and the NASGW Expo Awards dinner offers the perfect opportunity to give these products and manufacturers the credit they deserve.”
While the awards will be presented during the NASGW Expo and Annual Meetings, the partnership with POMA adds a dimension to the awards not currently found in any other industry awards program.
Click your specific store badge to download the Laser Training Pro App.
10 Shot Training mode included with Download. Unlimited mode and Shot Time are in-app purchases of $4.99 Each
iPhone OS 10.0 or Higher
Android 6.0 Marshmallow or Higher
*Not all devices and OS are compatible. International devices are NOT compatible
WHY TRAIN WITH OUR APP?
Our revolutionary mobile app allows you to train anywhere with virtually any target.
Most laser targeting systems are expensive and bulky. You do not need any specialized target just your mobile device.
Focus on perfecting your shot and trigger pull. Review all your shots and then start training again.
The app is designed for a wide variety of conditions and targets.
For best results:
- Run a “Test Setup” before starting. It will let you know if there’s any potential issues with your setup.
- Avoid bright light, especially sunlight on or near the target. If you see large patches of light reflecting off the target in your phone screen, you may encounter detection issues.
- Avoid using damaged targets. Creases on the target, or on the edges of the target may reflect light as well.
- Avoid shiny targets or shiny objects, especially tape, on the phone screen.
- Avoid constantly changing lighting such as shadows on the phone screen.
Avoid shaking the phone/target while in a session.
Phone should be placed within a yard of the target.
- Under bright conditions, some targets that are mainly dark but have some white may interfere with detection. It is suggested to decrease the lighting when using such targets.
- You can also try moving the phone back about a foot, even if the edges don’t match.
- If the app does not respond, close it from the menu and try again.
Customer support: email@example.com
Available in the USA only.