Laser Training Pro
The G-Sight Laser Training Pro Mobile Application takes dry-fire training to the next level. We have partnered with Guidance Sports to bring the most revolutionary free mobile application. Our cutting edge technology does not require any third party targets or software. Simply, set up virtually any target, calibrate, and begin training. When a session has been completed trainers can review each shot the continue training. Combined with your Laser Training Cartridge Generation II, the Shot Timer allows your to record your best times and focus on your draw training. With G-Sight you can perfect all the fundamentals and be prepared for any situation.
Purchase the Shot Timer Only $4.99
Click your specific store badge to download the Laser Training Pro App.
iPhone OS 9.3 or Higher
Android 6.0 Marshmallow or Higher
TAKE A LOOK AT THE SHOT TIMER
Welcome to the Laser Training Pro Library. To unlock the Shot Timer feature click the Purchase Now field on the Shot Timer banner. For just $4.99 you can unlock the mode and get started!
Use the settings option to adjust a number of scenarios for your session. You can change the number of sessions; shots per session; time between sessions; session length; and start ready time. Customize each option as you wish for the best experience possible.
Review your shots as well as your time individually by swiping left or right.
The app is designed for a wide variety of conditions and targets.
For best results:
- Run a “Test Setup” before starting. It will let you know if there’s any potential issues with your setup.
- Avoid bright light, especially sunlight on or near the target. If you see large patches of light reflecting off the target in your phone screen, you may encounter detection issues.
- Avoid using damaged targets. Creases on the target, or on the edges of the target may reflect light as well.
- Avoid shiny targets or shiny objects, especially tape, on the phone screen.
- Avoid constantly changing lighting such as shadows on the phone screen. Avoid shaking the phone/target while in a session. Phone should be placed within a yard of the target.
- Under bright conditions, some targets that are mainly dark but have some white may interfere with detection. It is suggested to decrease the lighting when using such targets.
- You can also try moving the phone back about a foot, even if the edges don’t match.
- If the app does not respond, close it from the menu and try again.
Customer support: email@example.com
Available in the USA only.